Be a part of the second Leaders in Healthcare conference, which will bring together both the future generation and most senior of healthcare professionals and managers. The event aims to focus on the leadership challenges all nations face in healthcare to improve the care we deliver for our patients.
Learn about and be part of widespread discussions including:
- standards, professionalism and the opportunity for a step change in quality
- the leadership challenges facing healthcare on a national and international scale and how we, as a profession, will face these
- contemporary leadership theory from international experts.
Doctors in training
Attend interactive workshops and hear from inspiring speakers exploring:
- the essentials of what you need to know to continually grow your leaderships skills
- how innovation in healthcare can change the way we work
- how medical education can improve leadership, clinical performance and patient safety.
Represent the voice of medical students by planning your leadership skills development at an early stage of your career. Explore sessions to:
- understand the essentials of leadership and how to take charge of your own development
- network with peers and senior medical leaders.
Nurses and all healthcare professionals
Nurses and healthcare professionals play an influential role in the delivery of services and care, this event can support you to:
- develop essential skills for being an effective leader who can motivate and inspire others in the team
- influence the way care is given, ensuring it is high quality, compassionate and responds to individual needs
- network with the full spectrum of healthcare leaders from all professional backgrounds.
This event is for all managers, whether you are leading organisations or managing operations and resources, and provides an opportunity for you to network with a broad range of healthcare professionals. The event will:
- develop a shared understanding of what good leadership is and how working together can benefit service delivery and patient care
- consider how we can encourage greater involvement of healthcare professionals, service users, communities and the general public in shaping healthcare services that are fit for purpose
- network in a unique multi-professional healthcare leadership event embracing all levels and sectors.
Leaders in Healthcare 2017 welcomes other professionals who share our passion for excellence in leadership and management.