Call for posters
The call for posters is an opportunity for individuals and teams to showcase the latest knowledge and potential solutions to support the future of healthcare leadership and management.
The deadline for submission is 26 May.
The poster displays will show a wide range of healthcare leadership, management and quality improvement projects and are available onsite for all attendees to view and learn from. The displays are a valuable opportunity to tell colleagues and experts about your projects and to help others learn from your strategies and experience.
We encourage you to share your achievements and contribute with your work and ideas to improving healthcare worldwide.
- Showcase your achievements to key international opinion leaders
- Communicate your organisation's work
- Build your profile by having your work displayed
- Share successes with your colleagues and influence outcomes on a global scale
- Have you recently led a quality improvement project in your GP surgery or clinical service?
- Have you improved patient care through more effective leadership and teamwork?
- Does your team have a collective leadership strategy and a healthy working culture?
- Are you working on a new quality improvement project that will change the way your organisation operates?
- Have you developed and/or implemented improvements in training and education that impact on staff working lives and patient care?
You can submit your abstract for a poster on one of these five topics:
- Transforming culture - explore both the challenge organisational culture presents to delivering excellence across healthcare and the best practice approaches to address this.
- Enhancing leadership skills - how we can ensure we are enhancing all the skills and talents of our leaders and workforce in the relentless drive to provide fit-for-purpose, high quality services.
- Innovating for improvement - understand how technology and innovation can help to improve how we lead healthcare and deliver better outcomes for patients.
- Managing for impact - how applying best practice approaches for leadership from healthcare and other industries can help you to lead more effectively.
- The future leader - how we can use medical education to drive clinical performance and patient safety and the role of standards and professionalism to help inspire and develop great leadership.
How to submit
- Make sure you have downloaded and completed the poster abstract template
- When you are ready to submit, click on the 'Submit poster abstract' button
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted
- Your submission is complete once you have reached the ‘Submission complete’ page.
You will receive a confirmation email once your template has been successfully submitted. Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before you submit.
Only submissions received via the online system are eligible for peer review. Any proposals submitted by email/ fax will be deleted and will not be sent for review.
- Abstracts must not exceed 700 words (1000 word limit including template headings)
- All information (including tables) must be included in a single document
- Do not include any symbols when you name your document as you may have problems uploading it (please use letters and numbers only)
- Only submit if you have your results available at the time of submission.
All notifications will be sent out mid - July 2017. Please note the email address that you supply in the submitter details page will be the email address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update the system.