Call for speakers
The call for speakers for Leaders in Healthcare 2017 is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal.
You will be notified of the outcome by email in March.
Do you have expertise or experience that would be of benefit to share with aspiring and current healthcare leaders?
Our call for speakers initiative gives you an opportunity, as an individual or an organisation, to submit a proposal to speak or run an interactive session as part of the main conference programme at Leaders in Healthcare 2017. Your proposals will capture the current thinking and challenges in the areas of healthcare management and clinical leadership.
Speakers can submit a proposal on any of the following five topics:
- Transforming culture - explore both the challenge organisational culture presents to delivering excellence across healthcare and the best practice approaches to address this
- Enhancing leadership skills - how we can ensure we are enhancing all the skills and talents of our leaders and workforce in the relentless drive to provide fit-for-purpose, high quality services
- Innovating for improvement - understand how technology and innovation can help to improve how we lead healthcare and deliver better outcomes for patients
- Managing for impact - how applying best practice approaches for leadership from healthcare and other industries can help you to lead more effectively
- The future leader - how we can use medical education to drive clinical performance and patient safety and the role of standards and professionalism to help inspire and develop great leadership.